Befriending Dogs - Jack Russell terrier
Dogs like to socialize online, too, you know.
… and you can help them do just that with the Befriending Dogs, Jack Russell terrier app, the first social network that focuses on this unique breed. Let your dog date. There is no need to rely on pure chance any more. The medallion feature, with pictures and detailed information, will help you find the right partner for your Jack just as it will help others find him or her. The app is an invaluable tool for breeders, who can browse the medallions and pick the right mates and contact their masters.
Do you have puppies and want to make sure they will be in good hands? There is no simpler way to reach like-minded individuals than this app.
Thanks to the PHOTO OF THE MONTH and the rating features, your Jack may become a veritable dog star. You can create as many medallions as you have dogs.
This app on Facebook.
- A profile (medallion) for every one of your dogs
- Share photos of the corresponding Jack in his or her medallion
- Randomly browse the medallions of other users
- Search the medallions – find the perfect partner for your dog
- Contact the masters of the dogs from the medallions
- Medallions go through approval to protect all users from abuse
- A special feature just for advertising that a dog is available for breeding
- Find a happy new home for your puppies
- A gallery of stunning professional photos of Jacks, with the option of displaying funny comments
- A Jack Russell breed standard sheet
- Photo of the Month